Please Note: click on next to category to see itemized costs.
At Cori's, Inc., we do not believe that every Surrogate match is the same. Therefore, we understand that a Surrogates' base fees (the amount of money a women is paid to be a Surrogate for intended parents) can vary. We also understand that some Surrogates will need to be reimbursed for certain expenses and other Surrogates will not. Accordingly, we will review your requested base fee and expenses with you to be sure that they are reasonable and fair to both you and the intended parents.
While Surrogate's fee and expenses will vary, they generally fall within the ranges set out below. If you are an experienced Surrogate, i.e., someone who has successfully been a Surrogate in the past, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your requested fee and expenses.
| Surrogate's Fees & Expenses
(Guaranteed Fees & Expenses)
|$18,700 - $26,250|
|Average First Time Surrogate's Base Fee||$18,000 - $25,000|
|Life Insurance (Cost of a 1-Year Term Policy)||$200 - $500|
|Maternity Clothes Allowance||$500 - $750|
|Possible Surrogate Fees & Expenses|
|Multiples||$0.00 - $5,000|
|C-Section||$0.00 - $2,000|
|Invasive Procedures (Amnio, CVS, D&C, etc.)||$0.00 - $1,000|
|Termination or Selective Reduction||$0.00 - $4,000|
|Lost Wages and/or Childcare for Medical Appointments||Actual Net Expense|
|Lost Wages for Surrogate's Husband||Actual Net Expense|
|Lost Wages and/or Childcare for Bed Rest (pre-birth & post-birth)||Actual Net Expense|
|Housekeeping for Bed Rest||Actual Net Expense|
Local Surrogates - If you live within driving distance to the IVF Clinic, you will be reimbursed for:
1. Mileage at the current IRS Mileage Rate;
2. Parking; and
Out of Area Surrogates - If you do not live within driving distance to the IVF Clinic, you will be reimbursed for:
1. All of the expenses listed above for Local Surrogates;
2. Airfare for you and your husband for the screening appointment and the embryo transfer procedure;
3. Hotel for the screening appointment and retrieval procedure;
4. Local transportation (compact rental car, taxis, etc.) to and from your local airport and to and from the airport near the IVF Clinic;
5. Parking at your local airport; and
6. Per diem meal allowance, including travel days.